Thursday, November 10, 2016

Blog Post #5

What specific things did you learn from your group's parable?
I learned from my parable that really listening to God will get you where you want. Not listneing or not abosorbing the information as best as you can will affect you negatively in the end.
What specific things did you learn from the parables that were presented by the other groups?
I learned from the other parables that forgiveness beats jealousy. I also learned morals like how God is generous and loves everyone the same. And don't take things for granted, be greatful for things you have that others don't and try and give back to those people who don't have much.
Which moral/lesson impacted you the most and why?
The moral that affected me the most was that we shouldn't take things for granted, but instead use them to help others. This impacted me the most because of how true it is, usually people just say don't take things for granted. But in this moral, its saying why not use you're advantages to help others.
 What do you think it would be like if Jesus were in our society today?
There would be a lot less hate in society today if Jesus were in it. I think it would strengthen peoples relationship with their God and it would amaze others. But people would really listen to his virtues if he were here today.


No comments:

Post a Comment