Monday, November 21, 2016

Blog Post #6

1. What specific things did you learn about God the Father?
I learned that God the Father looks over his children. He is very protective, caring, and a good role-modle, similar to the fathers we have on the earth.
2. What specific things did you learn about God the Son?
God the Son is there to teach us our lessons. He makes us understand the lessons that God the Father wants to teach us. And he is there to connect with us as humans.
3. What specific things did you learn about the Holy Spirit?
The Holy Spirit is a guidance that reaches over everyone. It is there to guide you in you're most vulnerable or worst times, and especially when you are in need.
4. Have you ever experienced the Holy Spirit before? If yes, how so? If no, how do you think you (or someone in general) would go about experiencing the Holy Spirit?
No I have never experinced the Holy Spirit before. I think someone who has experinced it would be in the end, have a much more open view of the world. They would definetly see everything differently. They would start to believe maybe, in their religion more, and I think they would feel closer to their God.


No comments:

Post a Comment