- What are my thoughts about Jesus?
- My thoughts are that he really loves his people, and even the biggest mistakes, he forgives. I think he has a great power of peace over his people.
- How do I know Him?
- I learned that he is very forgiving, and has visted many people even after his death. He is also there for his people when they need it most.
- What have I heard about Him?
- I have heard that he is brave and kind. Before I went to Notre Dame Belmont, I knew about him, but not his story. And after I arrived at NDB, I have seen a lot more about him. I have also seen many of his scriptures and stories in the bible, and I have taken classes that teach me about christianity.
- What do I believe about Him?
- I am not a follower of him, but I beliebe that he was a person, and died for his people. I believe that he was human and not divine since I am not Christian, but Hindu.
By Engaging in the Process of Forgiveness (individual Level). "Section 4: Forgiveness and Reconciliation." Chapter 28. Spirituality and Community Building. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Sept. 2016.

No comments:
Post a Comment